We optimise the production costs of your products while, at the same time, take account of the current and future needs of your customers by applying our technical and commercial know-how.
In this regard, the expansion of skills within your organisation is an integral part of our work thanks to the close cooperation.
What sets us apart
We have an in-depth knowledge of our customers' business. And we also know their "weak points". Two things are always in short supply: time and money. For a product to be successful on the market, both components must be used to best effect. We are passionate about increasing your profitability by identifying wastefulness of any kind and by making your products sustainable and competitive. We are experts in cost-oriented product development which assesses end-user benefits. Together with you, we work on optimising production costs for production materials, production processes and product design/technology in close collaboration with the sales, product management, design, purchasing, production and quality departments. We always take account of the current and future benefits to your customers.
Our guiding principles
- We lower production costs by an average of 11%.
- We exploit any improvement potential in your existing products and apply it to the entire product family.
- We evaluate the cost-benefit ratio and make the necessary improvements.
- We increase your profitability.
- We secure your competitiveness.
- We combine technical and commercial expertise and are defined by our considerable ability to realise ideas.
- We make your products and organisation sustainable and competitive.
- Always top Kerkhoff quality.
Technical buyers, designers and production specialists - our working method is characterised by a strong focus on implementation. The consultant's work does not finish with the presentation of a concept, but rather, it is only over once the concept has been fully implemented.
Our software developed in-house
We use database-supported calculation software to optimise production costs. With over 40,000 indices, the relevant market prices are used to provide cost transparency and a sound basis for decision-making.
Top quality wins plenty of awards:
- Top Consultant in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Mentor Christian Wulff and Gesellschaft für Management und Beratung - WGMB)
- Best-of-Consulting in 2017 (Handelsblatt GmbH - wirtschaftswoche)